Friday, November 8, 2013

Hug me on the weekend!

   Elinor Weedon shot by Kelly Klein
Vanity Fair Italia, Fall 2013. The soft fabrics give me a secure feeling. Actually, I would like to step into the picture and feel them and steal the clothes ;). The light is also amazingly bright and soft and the poses vulnerable and open. 
I'm curious about your experience.
xx Emilie

Lights go out and I can't be saved.
Tides that I tried to swim against.
Have put me down upon my knees.
Oh I beg, I beg and please singing.


Come out of things unsaid.
Shoot an apple off my head.
Trouble that cant be named.
Tigers waiting to be tamed singing.
You are.
You are.



Confusion never stops.
Closing walls and ticking clocks.
Gonna come back and take you home.
I could not stop the tune I know singing.



Come out upon my seas.
Cursed missed opportunities.
Am I a part of the cure.
Or am I part of the disease, singing.

You are you are.

You are, you are, you are.
You are, you are, you are.



 Elinor Weedon shot by Kelly Klein
Vanity Fair Italia 30th October 2013.
Lyrics: Coldplay-Clocks

More stories at: HOLA BOLA BABES facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment